Mantra Shahi Garam Masala is inspired from the cookbooks of the royal kitchens. A perfect blend of 8 exotic flavourful spices adds royal taste and flavour to your regular dish.
Servings 3 People
- 2 tbs Healthy and Tasty Mustard Oil As per requirement
- Healthy & Tasty Mantra As per taste
- 2 Cup Chole Soaked overnight
- 1 pcs Bay leaf
- 1 pcs Cinnamon Stick
- 3 pcs Onion Finely Chopped
- ½ tbs Jeera seeds
- 7-8 gms Shahi Garam Masala
- 1 tbs Ginger garlic paste
- 2 pcs Tomatoes Finely Chopped
- 5 gms Aamchur powder
- 5 gms Chilli powder
- 4 gms Haldi powder
- 10 gms Dhaniya powder
- 8 gms Jeera powder
- 3 pcs Dhaniya leaves Finely Chopped
- Salt As per taste
- 1 pcs Leman
- In a cooker, heat mustard oil. Sauté bay leaf, cinnamon stick and jeera seeds till they turn aromatic.
- Add finely chopped onions and fry till it turns brown. Add ginger-garlic paste. Sauté till it turns golden brown. Add tomatoes and sauté till they start releasing oil.
- Add Mantra chilli powder, Haldi powder, dhania powder, jeera powder, amchur powder and salt. Sauté for 2-3 mins.
- Add soaked chole. Add 2 cups of water. Give a good mix. Make sure the masala water to be slightly salty as chole will absorb while cooking.
- Pressure cook for 7-8 whistles on medium flame. Allow the pressure to release by itself before opening cooker.
- Now add Mantra Shahi Garam Masala and squeeze a lemon. Mix well and cook in low heat for 3-4 mins. Garnish with dhania leaves.
- Finally, serve hot with poori/chapathi/bhatura.
- Emami Healthy & Tasty brings Mantra – 100% natural and fresh spices, masalas & tastemakers. Minimum processing and world-class quality control methods ensure that it retains its natural nutrients, taste and flavour. Explore the complete range here.
- Mantra Shahi Garam Masala is inspired from the cookbooks of the royal kitchens. A perfect blend of 8 exotic flavourful spices adds royal taste and flavour to your regular dish.
- Awarded the world-renowned Superior Taste Award from Europe, after a rigorous process of tasting by 200 experts.