Mix Veg Soya
Make your daily dishes more delicious by just sprinkling this special formula. Sprinkle on top for an explosion of flavour. Spice up your meals, bring world cuisines to your kitchen.
Servings 3 People
- 1 Cup Nutri Mini Soya Chunks
- 1 Cup Mixed Boiled vegetables (Cauliflower, greenpeas, potato, carrot)
- 3 Onion (grated)
- 1 tbsp garlic (Crushed)
- 1 tbsp Ginger (Crushed)
- ½ tsp turmeric powder.
- 1 tsp Red Chilli Powder
- 2 tsp Garam Masala
- ½ tsp Coriander powder
- ½ tsp Cumin powder
- 4 tbsp Refined oil
- Salt to taste
- 1 tbsp Cumin seeds
- Coriander leaves (Chopped) for garnishing
- Soak Nutri mini soya chunks in milk for 45 minutes.
- Heat oil in a nonstick pan, add cumin seeds
- As the seeds crackle, add the onions. Saute’ till brown
- Add ginger, garlic paste and fry for 2-3 minutes
- Add dry masala powder and saute’ for a minute
- Add the tomatoes and saute’ till oil floats on top
- Now add the mixed boiled vegetables, soya granules soaked in milk and add little water
- Add Salt and mix well
- Cover and cook for 8-10 minutes.
- Garnish with coriander and serve hot.
- Emami Healthy & Tasty brings Mantra – 100% natural and fresh spices, masalas & tastemakers. Minimum processing and world-class quality control methods ensure that it retains its natural nutrients, taste and flavour. Explore the complete range here.
- Make your daily dishes more delicious by just sprinkling this special formula. Sprinkle on top for an explosion of flavour. Spice up your meals, bring world cuisines to your kitchen.
- Awarded the world-renowned Superior Taste Award from Europe, after a rigorous process of tasting by 200 experts.